April 21, 2011
Congressman J. Randy Forbes (VA-04), founder and co-chairman of the Congressional China Caucus, announced today that the Congressional China Caucus has launched a new website for Members of Congress, experts on China, and constituents to engage in a dialogue and share information about China’s growing military, economic, and regional power.
“This week, we launched a new website for the Congressional China Caucus. It is our goal for the site to be a clearinghouse for policy information related to U.S.-China relations and a key information source for the work that policymakers are doing on this issue. We’ve worked hard to make sure that the site is interactive – we want to begin a conversation on these issues of great importance to the future security and prosperity of the United States,” Forbes said.
Top website features include:
· The Thread. This is the official Congressional China Caucus blog, where members of the Caucus will be posting blogs daily on key China issues. Leave comments on these posts as the Caucus starts a dialogue on these important policy issues. Subscribe to the blog using the RSS.
· The Caucus Buzz. This Twitter feed will showcase up-to-the-minute news and commentary on China from key policymakers.
· Caucus Members. Learn more about the 32 members of the China Caucus on the Members Page.
· Research. The Research page of the China Caucus website features reports from China experts, fact sheets with "at a glance" documents on complex China issues, commentaries from policymakers and experts in the field, and details on upcoming China Caucus events.
· The Morning Caucus Brief. Sign up on the website to receive the morning Caucus Brief, top China news delivered to your e-mail inbox daily.
Access the website at http://forbes.house.gov/ChinaCaucus/.
Print version of this document