Our teachers are our hometown heroes. Providing them with the resources they need is the least we can do, as they equip our children to learn, grow, and succeed. Below are quick links to some valuable information and resources available to educators, that I hope you find helpful.
Resources for Teachers
- Free Federal Resources for Teachers-- Teaching and learning resources from the Library of Congress, National Archives, NASA, National Endowment for the Humanities, National Park Service, National Science Foundation, Smithsonian, and more than 30 other federal agencies.
- Free Professional Development -- Utilize classroom materials, lesson plans, and professional development to help teachers effectively use primary sources from the Library of Congress' vast digital collections in their teaching.
No Child Left Behind Resources
Education Grant Opportunities
- E-Grants -- Department of Education's portal site for education grants.
- IES distributes the research and technical assistance products of the Regional Educational Laboratories widely so that education practitioners throughout the United States can benefit from them. These products are peer reviewed for technical soundness, readability, and relevance to the concerns of education practitioners.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance -- The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments.